Download Helper's Resources
A selection of free downloadable training and clinical resources intended for professional use. Microsoft Office® may be needed to view the files below. if you don't have a copy of Office® free viewers are available, or use the free LibreOffice software.
Download instructions and programme guides below. These downloads are primarily intended for those helping other people use the programme.
Download to view the group skills training primer MS PowerPoint (2.4Mb Microsoft PowerPoint™ 'pptx' file)
Download to view the foundation programme anxiety and depression MS PowerPoint (5.4Mb Microsoft PowerPoint™ 'pptx' file)
Download to view the 'dealing with troubling thoughts' MS PowerPoint (1.7Mb Microsoft PowerPoint™ 'pptx' file)
Download to view the 'understanding change' MS PowerPoint (150k Microsoft PowerPoint™ 'pptx' file)
Download to view the helper's primer MS PowerPoint (2.2Mb Microsoft PowerPoint™ 'pptx' file)
Download to view the primary care introduction MS PowerPoint (4.7Mb Microsoft PowerPoint™ 'pptx' file)
Download interim report for BCU, including activity and summary of implementation issues (4.8Mb 'pptx') Updated 10-10-13
Download Positive psychology brief presentation (110Mb 'pptx') Updated 18-03-15
Download 'War and Peace' conference presentation (126Mb 'pptx') Updated 28-03-15
Download professional support resources below. These downloads are primarily intended for professionals and for those helping others with the programme.
- Assorted CCBT papers (A range of relevant articles and papers)
- Change contract setting (280k PDF)
- Detect Flash® (Checks and, if necessary, helps install Adobe Flash®)
- Encryption (Helps secure online communication)
- HADS recording form (220k PDF)
- Intake and goals record form (515k Word doc)
- Intake assessment (old version) (470k PDF)
- Sensitivity and specificity (60k PDF)
- Week planner (760k PDF)
Medically unexplained symptoms (MUS or MUPS)
RCN technology guides
Suicide risk assessment
- Download the guide to the half-smile (360k PDF)
- Download the observing the breath exercise (280k PDF)
- Download the mindfulness notes (280k PDF)
- Download the violence assessment policy (900k PDF)
- Download the five ways pleasant events ideas (210k PDF)
- Download the anger recording form (80k Word™ 'docx')
- Download the anger workbook (400k Word™ 'docx')
- Download the anger management PowerPoint (3.7Mb 'pptx')
If you are a registered Serenity Programme helper, follow the link to access the password protected area.
Please note: We have provided the above resources primarily for the convenience of people helping others with the programme.
Steganos LockNote® can be used for secure communication or free secure record keeping. Download LockNote here.
Page last updated: Monday, January 4, 2016 | version 10.11.13 | changelog